Sporty Teens Pictures and Videos

Friday, April 07, 2006

Giasplaypen

Sweet blonde girl Giasplaypen
"Hello! My name is Gia! Thought maybe you would like to know a bit more about me! I'm very open to many different things and am pretty easy to get to know. I also believe sex is the best thing in the world so everyone should jump on the band wagon!
I was a dancer at local clubs in Arizona for 2 1/2 years, was featured on Playtime Magazine's cover 2 different times on March 04 and Sep 05, and also worked for other cam sites :) I also hope to get into Playboy soon!! This is my first solo site and I'm very excited about it!"
see more GiasPlaypen pictures
Name: GiaBirthday: September 6thLocation: AZHeight: 5'6Measurements: 34-25-35Favorite thing to wear: My closet is full of different designs, but at the moment my favorite things are sexy high heals.Favorite color: PinkFavorite Movies: Saw, Half Baked, The Wedding Singer ,Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back ,Sweet November, Jaw's, Hide And Seek.Favorite Food: LasagnaFavorite Book: The Crush By Sandra Brown, The Firm By John GrishamFavorite Music: I am very open to different genres of music. My favorite would have to be R&bTurn ons: I love when boys lick my nipples and bite them softly, Kissing my stomach, And being watched Turn offs: Mean People :)
click on the picture for free gallery

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

eXTReMe Tracker

All models were at least 18 years old at time of photography
Sporty Teens