Sporty Teens Pictures and Videos

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Hi boys, and girls of course, my name is Sandy. I'm 19 years old, born in Brazil. I came to the US recently to go to high school.. I’ve always loved showing off my hot body. I finally got my chance to do it so everyone can see! I get a huge thrill from being naked in front of the camera. Anyway, I hope you like what you see, there’s much more inside! Just because I look so innocent, doesn’t mean I am :) This is what you guys have to look forward to seeing on my site! There are thousands of high quality pics o inside, as well as hours of Divx videos of me. More Sexy Teen Sandy videos also coming this week!-Webcam..I'm having some bugs with the web cam program...more on this inside... Kisses Sexy teen Sandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

eXTReMe Tracker

All models were at least 18 years old at time of photography
Sporty Teens